MVC process Similar to the MED / TVC process in terms of evaporator arrangement, the energy input is here from electric source and no steam is required.
A limited number of effects is applicable due to the low available pressure gain, usually arranged as single effect for small units or double effect for larger units.
Sea water excess is not required but only the make-up flow to the evaporator.
MVC special features
WELL TESTED PROCESS OPTIMIZATION PROGRAMS
- Coming from decades of field experience
- High thermal efficiency
- optimization with the Thermocompressor performance
TUBE FIXING WITH RUBBER GROMMETS (PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY)
- employement of low grade material tubes
- Absence of galvanic corrosion
TUBES STIFFENING WITH PLASTIC DISTANCERS
- ease in tubes dismantling
- complete absence of direct contact between different metals
SED® SYSTEM (SWS patent)
Desalinated water TDS < 0,5 ppm